Saturday, April 5, 2014

freefall

Falling...falling, Elena Kalis
Early morning flights today, I sat in a dark cabin with eyelids closed but the eyes still feeling wide open, meditation enveloping while freefall commenced. There was such a sense of no plane, no ground, and so much movement and so much stillness. No boredom, no discomfort, nothing holding me and yet feeling so held that I couldn't have been safer for hour after hour after hour.

I told my friend recently that dreams and waking have been blurring together. I'm not confused. The lines are just being replaced by softness. Meditation flowed into coffee into reading about biodynamic work into listening to talks on non duality into watching dissection videos into collapsing at the hotel into walking the hills of this new city and watching people walk their small dogs. Seamless continuity.